I said

Undo your cuff link
Take off your suit
And your pants
I want you 
In my bedroom
I sing r&b and play bluegrass
I sing like silk and I break dance
I can spit a rhyme and kiss
I want you to say you love me
I want you to prove yourself to me
I want true love and romance
And nothing but the best from you
Nothing shady
Undo your cufflink take off your suit and your pants. Show me what you got for me give me respect. Give it all to me. I'll do the same. Boy, I love you. Let's take chance. 
It's a sin.
I already know.
It is forbidden.
Taboo.
I can handle it.
I love you.
This can be for one night only.
Or for many years.
I don't let anything define me.
As long you respect what I saying.
Undo you cufflink.
And take off your suit.
Boy, I love you.
We are grown folk.
This is between you and me.
We got this thing between us.
We can do it private. Or publicly.
We are grown folk.
It seem like people would rather see murder than two men kiss.
Watch children die.
But you can always murder and kill my behind.
Give me respect and take off your pants. 
Undo your zipper. And make my cry.
I will fuck your ass up till you die.
Did you I hear what I said. This is holy scripture. From me to you. In the mean time get in my behind.

Popular Posts