Questions

What if the Virgin Mother was God?
What would that mean?
What if we believed the wrong things about women and females?
What if all we believed was false teachings? Or something created by man!?! There is scientific proof women can give birth without a man. It is very true, that women can give birth with out a man. And it's really up to you! How long can you hold down a female? And consider what you put them through. The Virgin Mother is nothing without her son. Does she have value besides being a mother or being the Saint of all Saints. She is entirely whole and too good to be true. I question and I ponder if my theory is true. My conclusion is that there is a God. All things unexplained. The divinity. Our maker. We all call him by a certain name or another. 
We all praise him then blame him for whatever happened. And what for. We curse the angels and reveal our ugly side.
We are not better than one another but what if the unexplained is just that a mystery with a name. God. Help me through my questions. God. Help me through my existence. God. Help me through my problems. God I learned it's up to me I hold the key to my life. You only know my destination. Forgive for my obsequious questions. I know you exist.
I prefer this mystery that cancel out my misery. And only hope you love me.

Popular Posts