My rage

I want you to know that I hate you.
You think you can control me with your vicious ways. I'm not afraid of you. And I won't assimilate. You know nothing of my pain. You know nothing of my rage. 
I want you to know that I hate you. 
You think that this is your kingdom. And I don't live by your rules of emptiness. You only know very little. And I'm in no mood for your stupid little games. You know nothing of my pain. You know nothing of my rage. I can use a foul term and release a hurtful word or two. But I'd rather see you bleeding and dying. With no out at your grave. Oh! Do you love me? Is that what you'd rather I'd be saying? But I really know you don't care about me. Should I be the better person and just ignore you, or open a line of communication? You don't really care about me! So I won't ask if you love me. I don't care how your feeling.
I've grown cold and frozen. You don't deserve me. How quickly you have forgetton. You know nothing of my pain!
You know nothing of my rage! I hear all the words you say. I see how you have treated me. I gauge your reactions to the things I do. You know nothing of my pain. You know nothing of my rage!!!!!

Popular Posts