mind- electric

I'm not waiting to be embraced for my eccentricity. I'm not waiting for it. I can be eclectic. I can say electric, current waves.
I can hear electricity. And I do now down to it. I say a prayer. I shout Lord have mercy on me. Growing older another day or year and or minute or second is an experience. There are those that prey on you and talk about everything they've done as if they have achieved great success, but they haven't done anything to change the world. They are far from genius and true success. They live their lives in excess. For the sake of status instead of the sake of beauty. Which is nothing because beauty is whatever is beautiful to you. If your idea of beauty corolates to everyone elses- What does that say about you? Not very much because you haven't travelled the world or it's treasures to find value in anything different. You only hold on to your general idea of enlightenment and mend your wallet with a new one. You don't worry about money because it always seems you have money from your family. You don't even do your laundry. You don't walk to park or enjoy the sunrise or sunset or birds chirping or traffic on the streets. You don't even hear electricity.
I have nothing against you or your way of life. But I beg of you to look a little deeper. There may be a spark somewhere along, or inside your heart. Dig a little deeper.
There's so much more to life than what you know as satisfactory or even luxurious. There's so much more to this electrical current. Vibe or wave. There's so much more to what you are wishing for tomorrow or today.  The universe is infinite and finite ultimately. So the choice is up to you, what you do from now on will be recorded and you will have no other resolutions. For He will come again and you will not be able to take along all of your illusions of grandeur. And put aside your disillusionment. For He will decide your next residency. This is what the voices said. Mind electric. Electricity.

Popular Posts