Hopefully when I'm forty-two

I've lived a life of mischief.
I've lived a life of mayhem.
I know everyone is fed up.
Instead I hide oncoming traffic to my bed.
Hopefully when I'm forty-two..
I'll have a place of my own..
I'll go for communion.
Hopefully when I'm forty-two...
I've learned from my mistakes...
I know the difference...
I think I'm going south,
Where it's warm outside,
I'll swim in an ocean or a pool.
I have reservations about going south..
The triple letter and those nasty flags, 
They're worse than the fags...
I'd party.. I'd celebrate... 
I'd be caught up in the movement, 
Which is sick near by the roots;
Like an I'll placed weed.
I have to find somewhere perfect for me.
Hopefully when I'm forty-two
I will see clearly
Hopefully when I'm forty-two
I'll do what's best for me and my family

Popular Posts