Agape

God is the light.
And I live in the light.
And God lives in me.
I feel like I just got home.
This is true for everyone.
I'm imagining.
Everybody He fills us all.
God is agape.
God is love.
God is the light.
God is our only friend.
And He lives in me.
I fee like I just got home.
This true for everyone.
I'm imagining.
He lives in us all.
God is agape.
This is how it's been since the birth of time. There is no beginning and no end.
From America to seas and shores of a far off land. There is a light inside of us.
It's called love. It lives in every man.
That's God oh oh oh
I feel like I just got home.
I pray I followed his plan.
God is love
God is light
You don't need to feel him in the palm of your hand. He is everywhere if look.
He is everywhere in sight. Enjoy the earth as it's moving. I find I've changed my mind.
I feel like I just got home. Soon, it'll be your time. As well as mine. God is love. God is the light. God is in me. God is in us all. God is agape.


Popular Posts