Fine

It's not okay to voice your opinion bout everything. It's best to keep things to yourself and vent if you need to. It's best to reserve it for heartbreak. It's up to you! It may keep you torn and weathered. It may tear at your soul. It may tear you limb from limb or you may fall like the leaves of a tree. So many hearts broken. So many stories untold. You can be bold like no other. But will they be listening, right!?!
You can kiss and tell like no other. But will they put themselves in your shoes. And walk on water. When we're supposed to be on ground. It'll get you down. You can't escape. You are grown. I won't bother to tell you how to feel satisfied, or grieve with pain. Our mistake is our conceit. Please tell me someone is out there to restore my faith in humanity. It's like call and return.
Something tells me not worry. I'll be fine. 

Popular Posts