Fight!

I have learned everything happens for a reason. I have learned everything happens by the grace of God. Time has turned into a race between man and machine. Everything intricate requires simplicity.
I have learned I can grow stronger if I fight and I am a soldier of the one and only.
Mighty Real can never be lonely. Get ready to fight. I have learned everything happens for a reason. I have learned everything happens by the grace of god. They can write about the expansion of hell. Or describe a torture concocted by man. To punish those that feel are weak. Or convert them to a proper astute student of hetero life. But it won't happen this time. We are getting stronger. If we fight for our rights and we do care. We are people of love and passion. We hold onto the truth and do what we dare. If we don't exclude our selves from humanity. The only ones you can trust is your family. The only thing you do is try your best. Everything succeeds. Nothing fails. There are better angels than the ones we listen to. There are better forces to involve your time.
We are only getting stronger. Are you ready to fight!?!

Popular Posts