Curious Thing

I was born in Palos heights, I was little thing. That played with Barbie and the Hot wheels and The Justice League. I was such a itty bitty little curious thing. I watched Bionic Woman, and The Six Million Dollar Man The Man from Atlantis, Wonder Woman. And She-Ra very religiously. I would learn two languages by the age of five years old. I would play Madonna and Blondie. And I play Proud Mary on the little boom box stereo. I would begin to sing Rolling down the river. I would I would hit ever note. I would be such a helper and a giver. An affectionate lil thing. I would paint and draw. I would cook and clean my little room. I would design clothes. I even learned to sow. I was far away from doom.
 I went to private school and church. I learned to play the recorder and the piano. I joined the choir, where I was a soprano. I'm more of a falsetto, and or alto. I became an alterboy. I learned to play basketball and football, baseball. Track and field. T-ball and swimming. I was filled with so much joy.
I loved my family. My grandmother on my mother's side was my favorite lady. I was named after my father's father and the Virgin Mother. I was grateful to be living.
I was so happy. I travelled cross country to Florida even been to Disney World. I even went to Greece. Been to New York. And Minneapolis. Partied in many clubs. Had many drinks and tried many curious things. I've always been more optimistic than a little bitch. But I can be little relentless. I must have my way. I can be a little impatient. I have always been so gay.
I never knew I was but I felt special. I still am and do till this day.
I was abruptly reminded or introduced to or of that. So cruel. And tragically. I was abused molested raped hit and beaten.
People would say cruel things. I'd be called a flamer and a Faggot and little freak of nature. A monster. And treated like I was nobody. It was all so curious to me. I was already turned into a monster before the age of three. I have seen so many things from barbie to goatees and beards to aids and marriage equality. Depression medication to big pharmaceuticals. Make up and wigs. And gas prices and the cost of living. Ive worked so many jobs yet people continue to say I've never worked. When I began to work from the age of eight. It's their way of being cruel and elitist. It's just their little way. It's just their way to reduce me to a Faggot every other day. Otherwise if they were not so hateful and insecure. They would have something better to do and not talk about me. It's all very curious.
Such a curious thing. Life is such a mystery. They are so full of judgement. Why can't you open your heart to little curious me? I don't wish the same for you. Life is this just this big curious thing.
Don't get wrong. Life is beautiful.
I'm gonna live on this planet as long as I meant to. I was born. And I'll die. Six feet in the ground. It's such a curious thing. Heaven or hell. I will go. It's a curious thing.


Popular Posts