By comparison

You are tame by comparison
You are lame by comparison
You are a loser, baby
You sit in your house all alone
You never go out in the sunshine 
You never share on your mind
You are not very active
You are a loser, baby
You never show me how you move it
It feel good to be so wrong 
It feel right to be so bad
It feels good to be all alone
It feels wrong to have you along by my side
You are just pretending to have my back.
And share my interests. But, you don't have a clue. You are a know nothing. I can't give you what you lack. It's you. All you. You are not loving. You don't deserve me. I'm not claiming to be perfect. If you don't like my attitude. You can Fuck off. There's plenty of time. Time for you. 
I don't care bout your personal feelings.
I don't wear your hand me downs.
I do my thing. I do my own style.
I craft pop magic on the toilet.
I can write a novel in an hour.
I can write symphony but thats just me to express myself. I don't care for your choices. Or how you view yourself. 
It's none of my business
I'm tame by comparison 
I'm lame by comparison
I'm a loser baby oh yeah
Why don't I just kill myself?
I'm not cowardly.
I must keep on moving
I have talent.
And you living vicariously through me. 



Popular Posts