A little piece of heaven

I have a major contribution to Rock and Roll. I wasn't there since the birth. But I can write a good tune. I've lent my guitar, so they craft their own. Which they play so masterfully. So beautifully. I know a few.
This is my state of nirvana. Perhaps a myth or of my fortitude. Yet, what light yonder window breaks for you are the sun. And I'm ready for you. This for everyone living. We are so filled with attitude and opinion. We can get caught in each other's life. Lead an army of ourselves into oblivion. I have a major contribution to chance. I have never wanted fame. I always want to dance. I've always confused sex and romance. That's cuz it's is so hard to find real love. I'm sure it's the same for you. This is for everyone. Time to take a chance. Let your body move. Time to prove yourself to me. I'll prove my self to you. Come on, let's dance together. I want to dance with my love, my sweet baby. I want to take a chance on the dance floor. I want to meet all of life's challenges.
It's up to you. Come on challenge me.
Make it challenging. For I'm a writer and a poet. A musician and an actors' dream.
A performance artist and a dancer. A make up artist and I've directed and stared in a few things. I'm a little of myself. It must be my dick. If you know I mean.
You are so soft compared to me I can be fragile and delicate as well. I've made many contributions to life as you know it. But I've seeked out fame and fortune. I'd rather be kind and live a quiet life. Take my meds and walk with my walker. Rock back and forth on my rocking chair and grind my teeth and eventually smile. About what might of been. What could have been and the life that I lead. Do you compare to me? This is not race. This is for everyone. We all want a piece of heaven. You can be the milk man or the paper boy and you contribute to life. You are somebody.
Better be kind to next one. Let your foolish notions subside. I've had a few. But my little piece of heaven is that I can write a pretty good tune. 

Popular Posts