Yin and Yang/ Immortality

Yin and Yang.
Yin wants Yang.
Yang wants to write stories about vampires and play with his wang. Lol. That’s the masculine. This is like a hip-hop song. Just without gang warfare. More set in the past with a future beat. Come on, shake that ass. My fair lady. Move that rump. Maybe after I bite you. You'll need to fuck this up. The vampire is like an alpha male. True. An apex predator. Meanwhile these niggas begging for me to bend them over and drink my cum. You just can't get enough of someone who wants to eat you out whole and drink your blood. Senator, please! I got the key to city with P. tied up in a knapsack. Some other niggas- so white they playing hacky sack. I thew him off the mountain top. I jumped off with Angel.
Now I'm coming for my rightful place. I already have fallen from grace. You can go to the motel. I'm loaded. With keys to the Senator's office -He can suck my dick. I don't know any secrets. But you scoff about this. Opie and Oprah can jump off a bridge. I defy gravity. I got the remedy. A little hot sauce on your skin. A little salt and pepper. Maybe Hilary is hungry. She can eat you, but you're not a little kid. There's no use you can't run away. Just let the beat make you bop your head and move your feet. Pray to the Lord. The Vampire is not hungry. Shake your ass and cling onto her body. There's nothing crass about this party. We're loaded. Come on pour it -pour it up.
Come on sing la- di - da- di- da - da 
We came to party.
I just don't give a fuck.

Lestat or somebody must want to see you break yo neck and see it if you can handle it. Can you stay up all night? Can you walk amongst the living knowing you're undead.
I'm the most original M.C. The Capital Musical Poet and all things flow from me.
Yin and Yang
Yin wants Yang.
But Yang wants me.
Yin & Yang
So come on do it challenge me.
Make it challenging! 
What about Yin? 
She plays with her pussy for me.
She needs my shiny mirror pink disco stick
She needs for me to bite her and cum really quick on my dick. She just can't get enough. So what I did it. What? Hurry up call my family. Have a coronary. Give me your artery you see. Huh!?! Tell them that I'm crazyyyyy. Maybe this will make you feel better. You know nothing about me. To you I'm just a little faggot. Guess what I'm not. I'm just more extra than you. But for real I'm a vampire. You want me to suck your dick. That might be true for yang and yin.
And just everybody who has ever seen me.
But I don't mess with you because you cum really quick. I want blood- blood on the dancefloor. I want enough of your blood rushing through my veins. 
I feel the pulse and throb on my teeth.
I want more. I want to see your children weep. After you're gone. There will be nothing left for me to do. I want to kill you.

I want to get super psycho. I want to eat you whole and drink your blood. You tried to tell my friend, Michael. Enough is enough. And I want more. It's fine for anyone else to do it. I won't stop till you're dead or murdered. I won't waste my time with it. It's fine unless you're gay or a girl. But soon, I begin to realize. You don't mean that much to me. You're late - you're over. I don't even want to drink drink your blood. You don't mean that much to me. I abhor you. Why would I give you immortality? I struck balance. Just admit you adore me! You just an ameba. A waste of my time. I eclipse you. You're really beneath me. I am a mirror reflection of you. I do things to make you think. Start a dialogue. And I make the fellas moan and groan. Gosh, golly jeez Louise,  I'm grown.

I've struck balance and I've struck a chord.
Maybe I'll play this on a harpsichord or an accordion. But I prefer the piano and the xylophone and some spastic base. I'm laying the foundation. Of the future homosexual male. Maybe I'll add a little violin. Maybe just some base. That's it. I've done this before. And I'll do it again. I've lived a thousand years. I'm the Whore of Babylon. And the Queen of Anal Sex. I'll probably will be murdered for my worship of dick. I'll die by fifty blades. Atleast, I would have ruled the world and would have died a king. Why would I reveal all my secrets give you immortality? Why would I feel any different? Why would I want you to know? Why would I reveal me? Why would I want you to know? 
What it feels like for me?
Just turn on the T.V. and watch a video. 

This is true rock vanity true rock hip hop.
And something for the clubs and streets.
It's something more than what you can do. So come on challenge me.
'If ruled the world' Imagine that
And John Lennon's Imagine is my favorite song. So come on challenge me.
Can you be more hard core than me or are you just a little pussy. I just suspect. You want my dick. You finger yourself to me and this beat. Work it, work it, hurt it, hurt it, I'm really hot! Hot boy! I want you to hurt me. I just can't get enough. So many words unspoken, so many hearts broken, so years unraveled over many miles I've travelled. Hold up. Love, respect, freedom,  equality. I deserve it! 



Popular Posts