Male Monroe

George and Dick
Bill and Joe
Donald and O
Were all good friends
As early as 2005 - 2006
How quickly this all changes 
The details you'll never know
There's a few more to name
At least three more 
In the future line of Presidents
But I'm not proud of my self
I'm not the male Monroe
We just chatted for entertainment Purposes and the rest is in the past
I can honestly say they are all nice guys
Beauty never lasts
Now I'm an old man 
With incredible stories
No one will believe
I guess I should keep them to myself
Before I'm assinated 
I'll be labeled as a whore
I'll be labeled as crazy
Or a liar and opportunist
Who knows but I can't take this anymore
Sean Combs, Lenny Kravitz,
Sir Paul and Mick Jagger, 
Eminem and Aretha Franklin
Beyonce and Jay-Z
Were all taking to me
It wasn't all about sex 
It was about friendship or loneliness
It was what it was
It's not like these people party with me
Oprah and Kamala
Ellen and Sofia 
Ashton and Ken Doll
Brad and Angelina
Steve Amell, And Insynch
I'm not the male Monroe
It's not like they all party with me 
Melissa Etheradge, and Lana
Jesse Jackson and Rev. Al Sharpton,
Ari Melber, and Anderson Cooper,
Collin Powell and Bill Clinton
All know me
It's not like they party with me
Gavin and Pharrell and Gwen 
Spike Lee and Stephen Spielberg
Will Smith and Guy Ritchie
It's not like they all party with me 



Popular Posts