Versace Dreams

I have Versace Dreams
I unlocked the Greek keys
I see La Mer and Versailles
I see flower petals and sea shell
And baroque tigers and lions
And jungle peacocks
And snakes and birds
Adam and Eve
And then Medusa looked at me
She turned me into stone
Oh, my!
Here comes the march of the hammer
I have nowhere to go
I only know
I crumble in pieces
I see the light
The error of my ways
I see the luxury of an exuberant life
I only hope I wake up someday
I only I hope see this again 
Eros and Erotica are the gods 
The little playful angels and cherubs
They put me back together
And sing me to sleep
So I can have Versace Dreams
Don't let them take them away
Don't let my brain just go insane
I need my Versace Dreams
They bring out the best in me
So many colors it's really like Matisse 
Gone crazy
I need my Versace Dreams
They bring out the best in me 
I know you feel me ladies and gents
I wish I could meet Donatella
I need a little bit of beauty
We all have dreams no one has to know
I hope it comes true
Versace is like The Picasso of luxury
I need my Versace Dreams

Popular Posts