Two bucks and a quarter

I'm lucky that I have my friends and family.
I'm lucky that I have my Dolce and my Gucci. Been wearing lots of Prada and Hermes. I got my Balenciaga and my Gaultier. I got my Versace. Yes!  And my Givenchy. I wear alot of Nars and YSL.
Shu Uemura and Chanel. But it's just an illusion. I'd still be happy with two buck and a quarter at the drugstore or at the mall. I may have an eye for lovely boutiques. Boutique hotels and fine dining.
Night clubs and new things. But it's just an illusion. I'd still be happy with Two bucks and a quarter. At the drugstore or at the mall. Those things don't really matter at all. We put so much value on material things. But it's all an illusion. It doesn't mean a thing. They don't give you any status. You're not pimptress supreme.
It's all an illusion. I'd love to see you with out your make up or surgery. I should take a damp cloth to your face. You are not pretty. This is all very pety. This is all Make believe. It's all an illusion and it doesn't mean a thing. 

Popular Posts