Traveling

I've made it from Chicago to Florida
To New York City to D.C. 
Then to Georgia and then Kentucky
Wisconsin and California
Just to feel the waves
I find when I'm not at home
I always find my way
Just to feel the sun shine over me
And make brand new friends
Before I go to Greece
I want to feel the sun shine
Down from up above
All over me
I want to make brand new friends
While I'm traveling
I always find my way
I always know of a place
I want to live a new life
I want everything
Don't know what's waiting out there for me
I want to feel the sunshine on my skin
And the sand and pebbles on my feet
And in between my toes
I want to just merely breathe
I want to just merely be
I want to feel baptized by the water
I want to feel everything 
This is my destiny
To merely be traveling
Between the ocean 
The sea and the sky
From skyscrapers to ruins
Country fields and summer 
All the time

Popular Posts