The Progressive

I've sailed a thousand ships
I've never crashed into yours
Blue green wish window ocean seas
Mountain cliffs and tops and peaks
Bottomed out at the throb of the anchor
Pride is Heaven or the devil you'll see
This is who I am inevitably
You can like it or not, honey
You can love me or leave me baby
Because I'm not gonna stop dahling
As you follow me and everything I do 
Sweetie, what is your meaning?
What are you all about?
You got caught up just like that
Living a lie you are totally a fraud
I am the original 5-4-3-2-1
This is who I am unabashedly bold
Undeniably ice cold but I thaw very quickly
Sometimes I melt and other times
I break into pieces
I need Midori sours, Lemon Drops and jello
For my rotten teeth in my front side
I need my Versace and Gaultier and Gucci
For my ever so curvaceous body
And my backside
I need love and acceptance
Purpose and understanding
I need some blow sniff scratch and cash
I need a big fat .... 
In my big fat ....
I've sailed a thousand ships 
Now I need to get married
When I want to sail more ships
At the sea I will be buried

Popular Posts