The night of the lonely hunter

This is the night of the lonely hunter.
And I've been married to the night for a very long time. I had to break out and free.
So I can see what trouble I could find.
This is my voice and it's telling tall tales.
I'm not a liar, but I had to lie to myself and convince myself that I'm feeling fine.
I must confess, please. The night always welcomed me. I go on a search for the next best thing- a one night stand with a well hung muscular male; To pound and slap on me. Love tried to welcome me.
But, I guess I settle. Maybe settle down 
For this muscular male. Or an overly painted ugly Twink. Or Bear. So we can be such ugly things in the dark. This is the night of the hunter. The fun has yet start.
The mystery of the evening has yet to unravel, but before I know it- they're done.
My night is over. To be continued. 
I guess.. I will walk again home alone.
My life is truly empty and lonely.
Exciting for a moment and oops again- 
They're done.

Popular Posts