Social Media

Social media
Internet technology
Apps for this or that
They aren't stopping me....

I use social media in constructive ways
To share my little stories
My works of art and my photos
Poems and selfies
I play with every medium
I sing and dance in videos
I lip-sing and do drag 
I bare my behind and work my junk
I do all kinds of things 
I do all kinds of stuff

I use social media in constructive ways
I share my opinions and thoughts
Sometimes they are ironic and thoughtful
Other times humourous and scary
I don't break any community standards
So, what is your problem with me

I use my God given right of free speech
And Freedom
To ignite minds
And challenge myself creatively

I use my God given talent
To say what's on my mind
I really do feel them

If I shake my ass or show my bulge
Or wear makeup and hair pieces
I'm muscular fat or skinny
Well, that's modern life
You show your cleavage 
And wiggle your behind
What's the difference
That I do it better than you
You will always be beneath me
Not what I do
You can't pull it off
You'll always be two steps behind me 



Popular Posts