My little humble poetry

Your contempt for me
And all your pondering
Makes me content
I believe someone will see through you
I maybe demented with ADHD
And suffer from early dementia
I'm content whether you believe me
I believe someone will see through you
I may not be cut out to be someone's Husband or wife or father 
Doesn't mean I don't live my life
Doesn't mean I'm not active
While you perpetrate all the time
And instigate drama
You're so consumed by bitterness
I believe someone will see through you
Sooner or Later
Someone will see through you
You can't believe I did this or that
Or when and how 
Because it wasn't you
I guess I should take a bow
And clap my hands or curtsy for you
I guess I should just live without
God will see you one day for what you are
A hypocrite and a liar 
You're pant's on fire
I have no doubt
I have my books and my music
And my little humble poetry
The truth is you don't compare to me
Someone will see through you
God will see through you

Popular Posts