I'm not gonna stop

I'm gonna resist the divide
I like everyone and everything
I have no quams inside my mind 
Or my heart
I follow my heart from the start
I cherish who and what I love
And evolve throughout time
You may understand this
Or not really at all
But I can care less about your feelings 
About me
I don't care at all
I'm too busy with my pursuit of freedom
And happiness
Equality
And Love
World peace is more important
I don't live for you
I live for me 
And that is hors d'oeuvre 
And on the menu
I am a whore 
You can take it or leave it
I don't have time to stroke your ego
And play your little wounded victim games
And your bias towards me
I follow my heart
It's a very good place to start
If you want to be on the winners' team
Apart from the usual 
What do you contribute
To life and humanity
You can critique me as much as you want
I'm gonna express myself
I'm gonna resist the divide
I'm gonna evolve
I'm not gonna stop
And I'm gonna spend my time 
On immersing myself 
With great works of art
And enjoying my life
I'm not gonna stop
I'm not gonna stop!
Im an adult! 
I do playful things! 
I have a sense of humor about myself 
And what I believe is Love yourself!
Don't tell me to stop!
I'm not gonna stop! 
I drop atomic knowledge!
I'm not gonna stop! 

Popular Posts