I want to grow

I'm an old decrepit tales from the crypt keeper figure and getting more decrepit as the years go on by, bye bye pretty me for now into crowns on my teeth and over plucked eyebrows lines under my eyes and frown lines and crooked offset smiles and eyes but it beats the alternative. I guess I'll die another day. My life has already been a show. Now more people do plastic surgery and minor tweeks over time and massive productions to stay young. I'm comfortable enough with my self so for now. But for me it's gonna have to be a no. It's so much harder to age in the gay community because there are only three directions to go. The far right- ultra conservative. Or the far left where your morality is something of yesterday like out dated trend. Or exactly where you are never growing. So I guess I'll die another day but I really want to grow old. But I want to do it my way. Where I'll be I don't know.

Popular Posts