I am drawn to you

Words are pointless
Useless and mean nothing
The gates to heaven
Is what leads you to make things
You used your hands in silence
And contemplate your existence
You mine your experience
While no one minds their business
You deal with arrogance 
And negativity and cruelty
You deal with accolades
You turn the other cheek
Words are useless
Pointless
They don't mean a thing
The is no need for your opinion
Or your hostility
There is no need for your false claims
Of plagerism 
I do things in tribute and parody
I share personal times
My anger and my feelings
This could be our masterpiece
It must be your honesty
That keeps me in the mood
And honestly there's no point to speak
I am drawn to you 
This could be our masterpiece
I'm not usually silent
But our silence is so golden 
I hope you are drawn to me
Because I am drawn to you

Popular Posts