Greek God

You are hereby invited to join me in a celebration of life. A celebration of our power. A union for the fortunate and trial of your strengths, stamina, and endurance.
For I am your fellow brother. I was created by Zues. I do not know my mother. I have one weakness. I also have an additional human father. I am a god. A Greek god.
The Greek god of Sex. I want to see if you can handle it. I want to see if you will drop your guard. And join me in this celebration.
Life, happiness and pleasure. Ecstacy is abundant for me. And it shall be for you. 
The "others" are all human. Humans are monsters. And tonight we are all Greek.
One hundred percent. We shall feast upon each other. And do it rough and hard.
The drum is pumping I feel it in my chest.
My wind organ is aroused. And throbbing.
It needs to feel your breath. Unlock the beast within. The warrior power. Use your heavenly power in this needed hour for you are Greek and yes I'm pretentious and a freak. I worship at your feet if you do the same for me. There is no difference between the preferences of that of human male. But this pleasure is for men. And mankind. We are gods. We are Greek. We are the Greek gods. Let's begin. Take off your clothes and I'll let you feel my body.
The heavens know our lips must embrace in a kiss. I'll drop to my knees and strike a pose for you. I'll bend over or lie on back or get on top or lie to my side underneath you. I'll lift you in the air. I'll flip you over and give you a slip of my tongue. There's no need to be worried. There's no need to be scared. There's no need to nervous. 
I really don't care. I am the Master. And yes, I'm a former slave. I know the feeling.
The thrill, the throb, and the ache.
I know your needy and want understanding. I know you want to feel sensations and feel every nerve ending.
What is your kink? Are you into girls?
Are you into boys? Are you into games?
You never know these days. I can be your father figure, your mother, or your daughter. But I'd rather be your lover.
We are not evil as you have been poisoned to believe in my world pride has never been separated from sexuality. And that's why I'm here to teach you how to fuck.
I will take all of you on. We can wrestle.
These are the Olympic games.
The winner will win the prize of my staff, perhaps even my hand or a crown of their own. This is not for little boys, so please leave me alone. This is a celebration of life. Living it simply means you're a winner.
The experience is reward enough to me it's my food, my wine, my meal, my dinner. It's a white creamy substance that's sticky and gooey. It's delicious. Greek liquor. The real fruit of the gods. It's nope notch. A class act. It's what I call my dessert. It's named wisdom. And for this, the biggest load is the next winner. The next god. Welcome to the celebration. There's one every night. I am your Master. Just turn off the light. And don't think bout nothing.
Just follow my voice. I don't pressure. 
I'm safe. We can also play raw. It's your choice. We can take a little test. If your are negative raw it is. And if you're positive. We can play safely.

Popular Posts