Fast and slow

Boy I've been watching you 
Like up in the sky
And down as you were my prey
Like a pink shark
That would take a bite
And feel what oozes out
It's an emergency
I'm like a cultured vulture
That needs to cure his thirst
There is no need to delay
Give me what I want
And I will let you do
Exactly what you want to me
You can do all the things
I said no to previously
And there is no need to hurry
But boy hurry up
Let me do my thang
I can't keep on holding back
I will explode
I've got control
But I want you to explode 
And perform your talents on me
I have singled you out 
For safe keeping
You're mine and I'm happy to say
You are mine and we can party
I can't wait much longer 
What do you want me to do
I am for sure I only want it with you
I can't believe we have lasted this long
We have so much more to endure
You are where I belong
I belong to you 
I want it fast and slow
I want it to be with you
Come on baby explode 
I want it all with you 

Popular Posts