Every day

Every morning there's my madness calling for me and I know it's all in my head
Schitzo bipolar depression forming 
And I know I need to rest
But the voices lure me
And tell me to secure my place 
In the sun and Pantheon
I could just sleep and become a ruin 
Of the Parthenon or Acropolis 
Or somewhere in Delphi
Every morning....
Every day
I'm so gay and happy
I let my madness tell me 
What is right and wrong for me
Every day I count my blessings
And you will never be me
I'm me everyday 
I have suffered in everyway possible
I'm not gonna cry over not getting a halo
On top of my head
Atleast I have my tiara and my many crowns
I almost had a crown of thorns 
But I reminded myself of tomorrow's joy
And promises
Yeah me! 
Every morning
Every day and every niiiiiiiiggggggghhhtttttt

Popular Posts