Beyond the shadows

Beyond the shadows 

In a closed room 

With mirrors 

To see all your ugly flaws 

And beauty that has remained 

Beyond the water 

And the sun 

Lie galaxies 

With no remains of ancient civilizations

 Unless I'm wrong 

The stars and the mentioned galaxies 

Probably are ancient worlds 

Where we once believed 

The gods came from 

Zeus or Zephyr

Hera or Mercury

Mars and Venus 

Athena and properly Aphrodite 

Medusa is my hero 

Turned so many men rock hard into stone 

I'll be gone before it happens 

I'm only made of flesh and bone 

I'll be gone before it happens 

But I know the heart of Apollo 

I went to the ruins 

I walked through the sand 

I swam in the ocean and sea 

I've led a crazy life 

Now I'd rather me boring 

I saw the flowers by the church 

I saw my little sweet hummingbird

I know what love is 

And I thank her everyday 

I know that I've loved my family 

I know that I loved this one guy 

I know that I loved all life and all creation 

I have loved in everyway

 I'll be gone before it happens 

I only want to share my life 

With someone who doesn't judge me 

And I can trust in time 

I promise to try 

I've been promiscuous 

I've been foolish 

I've been mad and angry 

But I'm only better happy 

I'll be gone before it happens 

I'll turn to dust 

I'll face the stars above me 

While leaves cover my face 

Worms will crawl on my body 

Ants will march on my back 

My eyes will be hollow 

And I'll sleep under the grass 

Only want you to know 

That I love you 

And my soul was intact 

I'll be beyond the shadows 

Mystery solved 

I'll be at peace at last 

This is a letter and song and poem 

Of my farewells and what I wish to leave 

Behind to my loved ones in case I die 

Don't worry forever about me 

Don't question what is true 

Don't waste your time with things 

You don't understand 

But I have many accomplishments, too 

I have lived a life of virtue 

According to my principles and I'm honest 

I even remained celebate for two years 

While I studied every religion known 

To the world 

I only have one thing to say 

One thing that hurts me so 

There was never any need

 For your judgement or hatred 

I'm only stronger because of it 

I'd like to see you happy 

Whether if I'm around or not 

I'll be gone before it happens 

I'll be beyond the shadows 


































































Popular Posts