A tribe of thirteen

I took a bite of the apple so long ago
I've been looking for my lover 
To thank him for his hard work 
On my low dips and swoops
I'm bending on knees
God created Adam and Eve 
Or you thought so 
God created Adam and Steve 
Told us to use our butts
And our fronts 
And maybe we'd have babies
I've been moving my butt and my front 
But sadly no baby
If I only took more bites of the apple
Maybe I'd have more protein
Maybe if I bit the tree of life
I'd live longer and more successfully
Steve passed a while ago
God gave him a halo
He died with my front up his butt 
I gave him some apple juice
I apologize for the late delivery
He gave me his pearls and wood belt
I wrapped it around me
That's how I became your Momma 
And your Daddy
God created Adam and Eve
God created Adam and Steve
God created a tribe of thirteen
God has truly blessed me 


Popular Posts