Work!

 I work! I do it with style and grace! I have my own place in the world! And I have my love! I have my secrets! I'm not that easy, I don't give everything away! But I live for today! I look toward the future! I'm not running the past! I work and I move my body! And I shake my ass! I work! I feel the pulse and throb! I feel the waves and the bounce and sway. I feel the rhythm and what it's like for you! I work! I look at the stars! I feel clothes don't make you into the person you are, but they are an extension of yourself. You have your own grace and style. If you work like nobody else. Work for each day. Look forward to the future and don't live in the past - you can do anything! It doesn't if your right or wrong on the dancefloor. It doesn't if you are a man or woman. If you are of African decent, white or Asian. Hispanic or Latino. From the Pacific or Native American. And if you are your own special individual. Work and live for today! I have a body of work. It's not useless. I live for today! You can live for the pen or the sword. You can strike a pose. You could be my lover. As long as you over eighteen. There's all access. No cover charge. I may have been a rent boy in my teens but my love is for free. I work. I Vogue. And I can assure you, now, that it is in it's rightful place. I'm not bitter. I don't harbor resentment. People do just do their thing their own way. I let the spirit move me. We all have our purpose in life. I still tap a toe. You can pray from any place, even on a dance floor. Work! You're beauty remains. Your contribution to the world will always have their place. Work- just do it your way! 


Popular Posts