We're on fire

I had the pleasure of meeting some interesting. 
We spoke about our character and work.
I said we should think about collaboration.
We both complimented each other's work.
One medieval another's work is modern.
All in due time. 
He wondered if he was a weirdo.
And I found him and his craft completely fine.
There was sick shit, and desire.
But who has the time.
It was about isolation and loneliness.
He is straight and I am gay.
New friendships form in the strangest places.
He was a monk and priest he would know of it.
But I'm not sure if I condone of it's themes.
But at least I'm not about censorship.
Do you know what I mean? 
Unlike the others we have something to say - We're on fire! 
I feel the flame burning me.
If a man of God can be so interesting.
It gives me hope for the world and unity.
I count my blessings and we're on fire.
This is the way life should be.
Why is it so hard to love one another?
Why is it so hard to be free?
Why does it depend on the permission of others to get respect and validation? 
We are on fire! 
We are on the brink of a breakthrough.
We shake up the system.
We are on fire.
Hell has frozen over and pigs can fly! 

Popular Posts