Violet Eyes

 Long dark hair 

down to her plump bottom

legs to there that reach the sky

I wonder if you have ever seen her

If you would recognize her at night

Without her wig her hair is kinky

And with out her make up she is beautiful

Her name is Kiki

She sang in the church choir

She said I had potential

But Kiki says a lot of things

Nothing detrimental

She is the epitome of eloquence

And the contents of her makeup bag is clear mascara and lip balm

She is a natural beauty

She stays hydrated and exercises to keep herself in shape

She is over thirty

And is vibrant and alive

She is the same young girl I remember at heart

The lady with golden pure heart

She had violet eyes

If you were to seem them 

You would weep

She's hard working and smart

She lost her parents at an early age

The wind carried her from adventure to adventure

She lived each day as her last 

I remember what she said, "I'll drove you home, tonight."

So I gave her my address and she spent the night

We made love all night long

It was beautiful

She was really sexy and mysterious

I'm sure she still is

But it is complicated with friends that do this kind of thing

I remember her violet eyes

Popular Posts