Inside of me

 When it gets to be too much / I like to listen to Craig Armstrong and Abel Korzeniowski/ And Puccini/ And when my blood thickens and my hemoglobins are elevated, I listen to them. I am elated. Time for a bone marrow biopsy. They discover that I don't have any disease. But what is wrong with me. It's not my taste in music. Or how I live my life. It's not my taste in fashion. Or how I live my life. This is certainly too much. Did I do the dishes and laundry. Did I clean my room, it was sloppy. Isn't it too much. Please don't mess with my daily routine. This is what is inside of me. I stare at that picture of us in the vintage frame. Please don't mess with my routine. Time to make some money then die. I guess I'll get up on my feet and face the firing squad. Will you change. I say no. 

 Look at what you did to Elton John and George Michael. What you did to Rupert Everett and Rufus Wainwright and K.D. Lang Melissa Etheradge. Will you change. I say No.

Look at what you did to Princess Diana, Elizabeth Taylor and Ellen. Marlene Dietrich Marilyn Monroe. Montgomery Clift. Will change. Say you'll change. The pink triangle is itching. Convertion camps at all time high. Legalized Marijuana. Change, Do you wanna Stop fucking with the machine. And society. 


Popular Posts