Poetic Justice

 Everytime I feel poetic justice 

 Reminds me that I'm fluent in musical 

 Scientific beautiful magic 

 Trust this 

 Have my own way 

 Learned on the curb of the street 

 And watching Martha and The Vandellas 

 On the television and Tina Turner on T.V. 

 I sang along

 It was so perfect 

So heavenly

 Couldn't do justice to their vocals or lyrics 

 So I found my own escape at the prairie

 I began to write 

 And found dignity within the page

 Within the space and the lines 

 I picked up a drum and I would begin to play 

 I would do my own thing 

 I knew I found poetic justice 

 I can do anything 

So much violence on the T.V.

There's so much sex on the T.V.

There's so much violence on the street.

There's so much love in your home.

There's so much to learn and know 

This for real 

This is mighty reality 

Life can so be demanding and you try to be understanding of everyone 

You try to piece everyone back together in your silent manner and you begin to say 

Poetic Justice

I need my Justice 

I need to feel it 

Poetic Justice 

I need my Justice 

You need to believe it 

You can try to find your own or run away from your problems but they catch up to you 

You may think you are a pimp and watch how the boys do.

You need to find your own manner of being 

Like it's just some casual thing and find what's important to you.















 















Popular Posts