Personal Journal

These are my personal experiences.
These are are discontent for the world.
This is what I write in my personal journal.
Moments from my life. You only get respect for your beautiful madness and creativity.
You only get respect if you screw it. You only get what you can see among other things.
You can share an image of joy and what want from you is a picture of you with your boyfriend. They want to see you unhappy. They want to see you fail. They want to see you succeed. The want to be you. I don't have anything against Madonna. Maybe I could have been a pop star too. If the Gods smiled on me. But I took my mouth and my mind to my own devices and worked diligently. I'm ok with it. Stars you really don't them all you know is what they cultivated right before you. So many things are a way to control the masses and to control you. Deviate from the system and you will be punished. Try to do something different. You are so far away from doing what they think is good. Many years later. They think you are cool as ice. 
They think you are really cool. These are just my ideas. Nothing dangerous but you never know. It's all up to interpretation and the eye of the beholder. They can use them for no good. They can identify with you. They can say you spoke for them. But ultimately at the end of the day, it is up to you to weed out the poisonous people that prey on you. There are so many statements to make. There is so much beauty. There is somewhere I fit in..
And it's in my personal journal. I recommend a personal journal for everyone

Popular Posts