Love technician

Someone said that romance was dead. I formed my own thoughts and opinions. I listened closely, so I can hear to more of what they said. They said guys were all jerks. All they do is put women to work. They only think with their pants. I was so young. I had my ID for the club. If only these days would last. But back to the story, this was music to my ears- I'm in love! I wouldn't have to work and service all these men. Little did I know. Trying to lure them would be easier than I thought. I'm trying to explain that deep in my soul. I wanted to be so used. We all have our own skills and attributes. Lipgloss. I'm so lost. I'm in love in wonderland. I'm a love technician. I met so many friendly faces and much to their dismay most of them were decent guys that wanted to play. I was so lucky. I found my thrills. So many conversations about varied topics. And what was in their pants! Mmm yummy. Lipgloss I'm so lost. I'm in love in wonderland. Im a love technician. I put it on. I'm so gone. I adore. I want some more. Lipgloss. I'm so lost. Hey, I'm a love technician..................we all can't be engineers. I want nothing more than to please you. I want nothing more than to tease you. I want nothing more than to teach you. I want nothing more than to serve you. I want nothing more than to explore you. I want your lipgloss. If you have a problem with this little take you can get lost. Don't forget to leave a sample of your lipgloss. There's a science to attraction I know you really love me and pretend to hate me.


Popular Posts