Identity Crisis

I may not be an angel
I may have no recognition
I may have point of view
Maybe I'm a Freedom Fighter
In the revolution of love
I may be oh so evil
I may keep a personal journal
I may have my fantasies
And to you I'm the perfect gentleman
A real man with a vision
I maybe a failure as a man 
With an Identity Crisis
I am the epitome of Rock Vanity
The poster boy for gay boys
And the star hidden for reasons 
Unknown to humanity
I shared what it's like for a gay boy
Now I'm an old man with the sugar
The bird has flown 
That was my hummingbird
I shared what it's like to worship God
And overcome suicide attempts
My mental illness
I tried to de-stigmatize so many things
And make statements
That only I could make
I'm in an Identity Crisis
Am I am man or little girl
Did I mention I play with apps and filters
I paint, I draw, I sing, I dance, 
I take too many selfies with strange hats and pearls
I'm in an Identity Crisis
You want what's in my pants
I'm in an Identity Crisis
This is for lovely fans




Popular Posts