I need to breathe

We are not here just to do your make up
And hair or change the lighting and wipe 
Sweat from your brow changing the camera angle or would you be scared if I become a star. We are not your best friends. We are not a source of amusement. We are are not your inspiration. We are not your entertainment. You use us and I can see clearly. We are not here just to do your stunts or live in closets. Hey, what's up!?! You're gay so now what!?! We are not here to not be equal. We can't find jobs in America.
They we are devil. And that we play with shit because it cums from your butt. We are not your beloved. You don't give a fuck.
And it's clear to me. You use us to sell more tickets and CDs. So now what? You don't really give a fuck about us. You live in your mansion. You live with your spouse. 
You have staff of nannyies and a jet.
It's all very clear to me. We style and design for you. Give you more clothes.
Our choices are so limited because we're all sheep, you know. That's how they take and take some more credit for our contributions in art film architecture.
You steal from me- I can see clearly.
I am your influence. You wouldn't have a culture or audience if it wasn't for me and I can so clearly. I've have enough of it. 
I am gonna keep speaking my mind and get from underneath your shoe- I need to breathe. I didn't know the world was one big highschool. I've had enough of it. I have traveled to the other side. I have gathered information. I have got my education from your arms. I have traveled. I need your love. I need to breathe. 

Popular Posts