Fun

 I don't take myself seriously, I like to fun/ I like to take my time/ And get creative/ I don't like the negativity of people/ I like to roam and have fun/ I know I'm relatively interesting/ I'm not the most handsome/ but, I'm cute and I have fun/ I have my camera and my apps/ I have my canvas and my phone/ I have my paint, and my filters/ I have fun/ I have pen and paper and my comp/ I don't take my seriously/ I laugh at myself and giggle / I have fun/ I dance in clubs and have a few drinks/ Go for a walk/ I have fun/ And leave the boys wanting more/ After making out really kissing/ I like to have fun/ I sing and play the piano/ and the guitar/ I write and take my time/ and I have fun/ I listen to music and watch movies/ I spend time with my parents and my brother and my family/ I have fun/ That's all that really matters to me/ I really have fun/ I have a home/ It's not perfect/ We argue/ But they love me/ sometimes I have a man or I'm single I have my fun/ I have my books and my paintings / lovely photographs and I have fun/ Sometimes I go overboard I take too many selfies, I have fun.... you should know, I'm happy 



Popular Posts