first person

I'm trying my best to experiment and write all kinds of things.
I tend to write in first person which is so primitive.
But it allows me to free versions of myself.
You can't really hurt me. 
You don't really know.
I wonder where all the people have gone.
No flowers or accolades.
No book signing or autographs.
No people left to tell me where I belong.
You don't really know me.
You haven't learned.
I'm the first person.
The first human being.
I took a bite of the apple.
And I want more. 
This is the garden of Eden.
And here comes Eve.
I give her bite.
And she wants more.
I've never said this before.
I couldn't dare with Eve.
So, I fucked a branch from a tree.
I'm the first person.
And I'm so intriguing.
I can't get no satisfaction.
My body is always leaning towards the left.
While my member is facing the right.
It feel alright.
It feels so tight.
Just the stick that I made love to all night.
Sometimes I feel like the first person on earth. What is it like for Eve? What's it like for her? I actually care or is this perverse.
Yes, I do.
Sometimes I feel alone in the universe.
But I got my stick.
The rest is up to me.
I know what to do. 
I'll dip the stick in ink from a squid and I'll write my memoirs

Popular Posts