Defy Gravity - unfinished

 Nothing takes the past away like the future/ Nothing makes the darkness go like the light/ Give me shelter in your arms/ Keep me safe from harm/ Nothing makes me feel this way but you/ Nothing says I've made mistakes like Hollywood/ Nothing makes me more sick than the ego/ I have learned to kill my ego/ And drive in other lanes/ I have learned to sharpen my senses/ I will die another day/ I defy gravity/ I have my baby by my side/ We can dance all through the night/ Nothing really matters if you are good/ Nothing really matters if you understood what I am saying/ We will die another day/ I am praying/ We defy gravity/ It doesn't matter if you're misunderstood/ If you keep yourself clean/ And lament/ It doesn't matter if you dream of Hollywood/ Stand the test of time/ We can defy gravity/ Have your loved ones by your side/ Feels alright/ Feels so good/ We may take chance tonight. We can defy gravity/ 

Popular Posts