Dear Diary,

 We used to be dressed in identical uniforms. Where individuality was frowned upon.

In a strange way, there was a sense of community- We we're all the same background and faith, and yet I felt I was missing out on something. I didn't know what at the time, but something nonetheless. Don't get me wrong, we had an amazing choir and youth program.

Dedicated priests and teachers. And my only friend was Archileas. God, do I miss him.

I later went to high school where it was like you were confronted with the world. All the teenage angst and clicks and cliches in one building.

I loved it. I was more interested in being social than studious at the time. And I found myself gaining popularity amongst my peers. You have to understand as a younger child, I was afraid of the wind and used to walk on my tippy toes. Now, I was smoking dancing to hip hop and electro rock and dance music. I cultivating myself. My interests. Then college. Where I did not finish. I was creeping into bars and nightclubs. Drinking and still smoking. And that's where I saw him. Archileas. 

I didn't recognize him. We chatted for about half an hour and decided to leave. We arrived to our destination and thereafter he arrived at his. He entered the temple. My temple of all fruitful gain. Thank God, I keep my pussy on clench. I don't know if I will ever see him again. 

Popular Posts