Avante Gaurde Art Loverboy

Art speaks for the voices who are silenced/ Art speaks for the freaks and the neglected ones/ Art speaks from the streets to the castles/ Art speaks to everyone/ Why are you so negative/
Why must you comment on something you know/ Why must you assume that every nuance is blasphemous and hurtful to the young/ You don't know what it means/
You don't know what it's like to be me/ 
Children don't find things negative only in their home/ Only in school/ And Bullies/ This is Avante Gaurde Art/ Directly to you it speaks/ It communicates/ You relate what you think/ I can handle your criticism/ I can handle your rage/ The only thing I can't handle is when you lock me in a cage/ Don't put in a cage/ Just draw back the curtain/ we all feel so much pain/ In everyway I'm certain/ Loverboy comes again/ Today like every morning/ His love is super maximized and never minimal/ 
I'm certain this will be avarte guarde/ He speaks so subversively/ Other times subliminal/ What could this be/Avante Gaurde is not only for high society/ For the lack of education and opportunity and permission isn't adjacent to hyperbole/
I am a gifted translator between the high and low/ I'm an artist/ and what I do is Avante Gaurde/ All that is asked of us on this earthly journey is that we hold to the truth and that we live in love, lovely.

Popular Posts